Shubhda Research Institute offers hands-on practical training programs at different levels addressing specific industries so as to hone your skills and techniques. This will give the impetus for you to get a better job opportunity, have higher confidence level and also for zooming-in on a particular segment of interest to develop your career.
At SRI the training covers the key concepts and focuses on practical expertise. The training involves the basic protocols at the beginning with the latest rapid testing methodologies at the end, thereby making you fit to work in simple microbiology conditions and at the same time, gives an exposure of the latest trends.
Advanced training includes individual experiments with data evaluation and interpretation of results. We also give Project Assignments to students as part of their curriculum with duration ranging from one month to four months. The project work may comprise of research work or evaluation studies or method development for analysis.
The institute aims at skilled human resource capable of tackling combating the challenges in field of Microbiology.
Module 1: SUMMER TRAINING FOR UNDERGRADUATES
The program is offered to students undergoing program in Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Botany etc. In addition to the practical training the program also gives an excellent opportunity to students to use and work with latest equipments and concepts. Students perform interesting experiments in small groups as well as individually. At the end of the program, interactive session is held to assess the training and also give appropriate counseling which acts as an eye-opener for the budding microbiologist.
Broadly the program covers:
- Sterilization of materials
- Preparation of media
- Bacterial growth- isolation and plating techniques
- Determination of total viable count
- Bacterial identification – biochemical tests
- Antibiotic susceptibility testing
- Suitable individual experiment
- Presentation on a selected microbiology topic by the student.
Program duration: One week
Contact our Lab
Module 2: ADVANCED TRAINING FOR GRADUATES AND POSTGRADUATE
The advanced program prepares you for taking up a job as Microbiologist in a wide variety of industries. The program gives you the required feel of working in a GLP microbiology setup and carrying our work with responsibility. It also focuses on individual expertise and gives emphasis on documentation.
- All points in Module 1
- Antibiotic assay
- MIC study
- Food Microbiology
- Water Microbiology
- Environmental Monitoring
- Validation with special reference to Steam Sterilization
- Individual exercise with data Interpretation
- Documentation and reporting.
Program Duration: 2 weeks
Contact our Lab
Module 3: PROFESSIONAL PROGRAM IN PHARMACEUTICAL MICROBIOLOGY
This program is designed for industry professionals working in various sectors of microbiology and who want to gain in-depth knowledge about Pharmaceutical Microbiology. The program will be helpful to accelerate your career and will provide exposure to latest trends in pharmaceutical microbiology.
- In-process microbiology
- Bioburden and Microbial Limit Test: RM and Finished goods.
- Antimicrobial preservative efficacy test.
- Sterility testing Direct Inoculation and Membrane Filtration.
- Validation issues and Biological Indicator Steam Sterilization Validation
- Lectures by industrial experts on different Pharma-Microbiology topics.
- Documentation and reporting
Program Duration: 2 weeks.
Contact our Lab